Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good riddance 2013 hello to a new year and beginning



2013 was a year of ups and downs, I guess as nearly all years are like that
Overall it was pretty shitty though. After small changes in my body do to many factors I believe associated to where I work, it certainly took its toll. 

I tried to end it on a high note, Im not one for drugs or false Euphoria so I did my best to make a complete life change, I think I have succeeded. I have undertaken another grand adenture and along with that I got the change I have wanted.

Normally I do not make resolutions but to make this change happen I have to.

1. I am no longer going to change my life to please others.
I have a nasty habit of continuousy putting my own life on hold for everyone else, not happening anymore, this will be a me year.

2. Eat healthy, all the bad things that happened to my body can I believe be aleviated simply by eating right. Normally I am pretty goo about it but I devulged in more comfort food than normal this past year, no more. Food is fuel and I would not put bad fuel into my bike, someting that can be replaced, so why my body?

3. Meditate, with this comes focus and your body is guided, each day at least five minutes off meditation shall be part of my day regardless.. 

4. Shun the western life as much as possible. We have it good, way to good and with that good living comes the longest overall time spent working in the history of man. That is Illogical, so rather than workin five days for two off, I am going too reverse that and make it two days with five off.

5. Replace the Ipad with something that actually works

Whatever happens I am already on my road to change and I am starting it off with all I need to survive strapped to the back of my motorbike, how cool is that.

So lets make this new year one for the records and kick that bad year in the ass

Should old acquaintances be forgotten,
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintances be forgotten,
And days of long ago !

Chorus:
For old long ago, my dear
For old long ago,
We will take a cup of kindness yet
For old long ago.

We two have run about the hillsides
And pulled the daisies fine,
But we have wandered many a weary foot
For old long ago.

We two have paddled (waded) in the stream
From noon until dinner time,
But seas between us broad have roared
Since old long ago.

And there is a hand, my trusty friend,
And give us a hand of yours,
And we will take a goodwill draught (of ale)
For old long ago!

And surely you will pay for your pint,
And surely I will pay for mine!
And we will take a cup of kindness yet
For old long ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment