Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday morning thoughts

I am not sure why, but it seems my mind is the most active and the least coherent in the morning, so on we go with my morning ramblings.

I need to Eliminate breads from my diet, it seems little good comes from American breads so why consume them?
Well they taste fucking great that is why.


There is much confusion about oil, apparently everyone thinks oil only goes into your cars or heats your home, in fact roughly half of your oil goes into things other than for energy. Clothes, makeup, lubricants (Thank an oil driller for that deep tissue massage you just got) and even fertilizer all are made from oil. Interesting point in the energy end, oil consumption by the public in the form of gasoline is actually going down.

I see the big issues of last year are now gone, Boko Haram, what happened to them? Are they still kidnappning and extorting young girls or am I not supposed to care any longer?
Where is the Ebola Panic? It was only October that we were all convince this was the next Zombie apocalypse, did the positive news of the stock market make us all forget about viruses?

Speaking of the Stock market, this is interesting. Right now the Market going up is a good thing and subject to massive chest beating from the left, however this is also a benefit of the de regulation they seem to rail against as well as the trickle down policies of Reagan, do they not realize this?
It is to note that with the Market climbing, your wages and good jobs are not keeping pace, this is frightening and a collapse again is due. The market crashes usually every five years, and I promise when it does so your employment and pay will go down.
Another benefit of the climbing market are CEO wages which were supposed to be bad according to the democrat agenda as well as Golden parachutes. TO note, during the Reagan Era CEO wages were roughly 6 percent above the average employee, now they are 300 percent, progress!

I Took a ride mountain biking yesterday and I am having trouble uploading pictures, that is ok, the only thing it would show were two barely legal girls passing me up with their knees to their chins. I realize that sounds bad, but if you cycle, it makes perfect sense.






No comments:

Post a Comment